Move over – These boots aren’t just made for walkin’! The hiker boot is all things fashion this season and for good reason…. I’m obsessed! The are so edgy and stylish and transform any look. But these Two24 Victoria boots were the first pair I found in white! I am so into white boots lately and the laces bring in all the fall colors perfectly. They are such a chic rendition to a traditional hiker boot. If you don’t have a hiker boot and need a little inspo here are 5 easy tips for styling:
– Use them to break up an all black outfit or bring in earthy tones for a more monochromatic look. (I went with earthy tones in this look above and wore plaid to bring in some pattern and color variation)
– Wear them with jeans and cozy sweater on chilly fall nights
– If you find a good comfy pair by all means actually use them for hiking!
– Pair them with something unexpected like a leopard dress
– Remember that there are no rules when it comes to fashion so however you wear them it’s all about feeling confident and making it your own!
Want to win some free shoes?? Two24 by Ariat is doing a giveaway for a pair of boots for you PLUS two friends on their instagram @ariattwo24– so be sure to go enter! Good luck! 🙂